Experiences with The AirScream include:
– 4 hours karaoke service (additional hours may be purchased at a discounted rate)
– 12 people maximum inside The AirScream (or at number in compliance with state mandated Covid guidelines)
– Adherence to all state mandated Covid protocol including deep cleaning and UV sanitization of all surfaces including iPad and microphones. Microphone covers and masks available.
– Refrigerator to house your beverages (following all state liquor control board guidelines).
– Your logo on all screens as well as custom messaging.
– On-site attendant to manage queue.
– No travel fee inside of King and Snohomish counties.
– Additional custom branding available – ask us for a quote!
HOW IT WORKS
The AirScream is an experience delivered. We bring the trailer to your special event, brand activation, quinceañera, music festival, wherever there are people who need some fun. So, basically everyone everywhere.
Here are some things to know . . .
Our entire system is run on an app that has 35,000+ songs available. All songs are selected by the singer on an iPad and is entirely self-service. For larger events, a host of The AirScream will run all song queues.
A minimum 4 hour service is required. Less time may be negotiated under some circumstances.
The trailer must have access to a dedicated 20 amp circuit within 50 feet. During summer/warmer months, an additional 20 amp circuit for air conditioning is required, or we can supply a generator (we use a Honda EU2200i).
12 people with no city/state Covid restrictions. Your city/state’s mandates will determine percentage of capacity allowed at the time of the event.
All of the comforts of a traditional Japanese karaoke room and then some including a dry bar with refrigerator and “dump sink.”